• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3

Contributions to Higher Heights for America PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

For more information contact us at pac@higherheightsforamerica.org.

Checks can be made payable to:

Higher Heights for America PAC| 147 Prince Street, Suite 36 | Brooklyn, NY 11201


Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Continue Back
*Contributions to Higher Heights for America PAC are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes and contributions cannot exceed $5,000 per person per year. 1. This contribution is made from my own funds, and not from those of another. 2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank. 3. I am not a federal contractor, nor am I a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States. 4. This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.

Help Elect More Black Women to Office

Imagine an America with More Black Women in Political Office

Higher Heights for America PAC is galvanizing the collective political power of our members to help elect more Black women to public office at all levels. As a Higher Heights member, you can help Black women running for public office by making a contribution to the PAC.