As you know, women make up more than half of the U.S. population. Yet, we are underrepresented in positions of power in every sector of American society.
We think you would agree that it’s time for that to change. We hope you will join us in Baltimore, Maryland for It's Time 2015 The Partnership Summit to Elevate Women’s Leadership occurring May 1-3, 2015.
This three-day summit will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center and will gather a diverse network of women and men to discuss current efforts around achieving women’s equality. We will also explore what else needs to happen to advance women’s empowerment and leadership through thought-provoking panel discussions, interactive work sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Congresswoman Donna Edwards (D-MD-4)
- Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter
- Soledad O’Brien, journalist and producer
- Alicia Garza, Co-Founder, #BlackLivesMatter
- Rosario Dawson, Actress
- Barbara Arnwine, Co-Founder, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Neera Tanden, President, Center for American Progress
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a national conversation about harnessing women’s leadership potential. Higher Heights has partnered with the summit to offer a 25% discount to our community when you register. Please follow the instructions below to register today.
1) Visit the It’s Time 2015 online registration page for partners: http://www.itstime2015.com/events/partner-reg/
2) Enter your special discount code: ITSTIMEPARTNER25%
3) Complete the online registration form.
4) Share your registration on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks! Invite three friends to register!
For more information about the summit, schedule and speakers visit http://www.itstime2015.com/
If you can’t make it to Baltimore next week, you can watch the livestream at http://www.itstime2015.com/livestream/